We don't know how long this “stay at home” thing is going to be in Western Australia, and so I wanted to write up some hobbies that you can do during this strange time.
For those of you that don't know, as of Sunday (31st of Jan), the Perth Metropolitan, Peel and South-West region went into lockdown pretty much overnight.
1. Reading: There are so many books out there, both audiobooks and PDF's that you can purchase to read. This is a great idea to get off from social media and the news.
Some books I recommend are:
– Say Hello by Carly Findlay
– Sitting Pretty: The View From My Ordinary Resilient Disabled Body by Rebekah Taussing
– The Pretty One by Keah Brown
– A Promise Land by Barack Obama
– Harry Potter series (7-8 books) by J.K Rowling
– Huger Games series (4 books) by Suzanne Collins
– The Chronicles of Nania series (7 books) by C. S. Lewis
2. Binging TV and movies: There is a lot of television shows out there within the world to watch, whether you have subscriptions like Foxtel and Netflix, or not; there is always something to watch. Some of these films and shows on paid TV includes:
– Special on Netflix
– Wonder on Netflix
– Crip Camp on Netflix
– RuPaul's Drag Race on Stan
– Lost in Space Netflix
– Friends Netflix
– Beauty and the best Stan
3. At home workouts: For those that like exercise there are millions of ways to exercise both inside your own home and within your local area. There are so many ways you can do at home workouts, if you're struggling I would recommend that you use the growing hashtag in Instagram workouts from home.
4. Writing: If you like me, or if you want to start something new, try writing. You don't need to publish/post it, but it's always good to write.
Thank you so much for reading my blog, if you like this please subscribe down below!